CLOUD & MANAGED IT SERVICES
Have peace of mind. Leave the management of your IT infrastructure to experts while you focus on innovation
Today, IT infrastructure that runs efficiently, is scalable, flexible and agile has become a MUST for businesses to thrive. It is no longer just a nice-to-have. Hence, to stay competitive, businesses have to be continuously available. However, IT is complex and its management can be overwhelming particularly when there is a lack of resources (headcount and budget) or technical expertise. All the more so when your IT has to run day and night. Considering this dilemma, have you ever thought of outsourcing the management of your on-premise or cloud IT to a trusted partner as a solution?
CLOUD & MANAGED IT SERVICES
We have been helping businesses at different stages of their technology adoption journey by managing, monitoring and supporting their IT, be it on-premise or on the cloud.
This frees up their time to pursue their primary business objectives. We follow industry best practices (ITIL) to ensure that your IT infrastructure is up and running round-the-clock, and with less risk of downtime and fewer glitches.
Because being offline means losing money.
What To Expect
We understand how frustrating and time-consuming IT problems can be. This is why we are dedicated to providing you with a stress-free IT experience.
Our team of experts ensure that your technology is running smoothly and efficiently.
As a result, this frees you up to focus on what you do best and be confident that your on-premise or cloud IT is in capable hands.
Use case of cloud & managed it services
THE HEADQUARTERS OF A LARGE ACCOUNTANCY FIRM
- The headquarters of a large accountancy firm did not have proper control over their affiliate offices in terms of IT management. Each affiliate office managed their own IT infrastructure with varying degrees of compliance to their corporate IT policy. They also needed 24×7 IT support
- Audit of the IT infrastructure against ITIL best practices
- Aligning local affiliate IT needs with their headquarters’ requirements
- Implementing new infrastructure (server, wifi, network, etc.)
- Migrating to windows 10 using MDT
- Applying rigorous policies and processes for proper IT management
- Implementing a cloud backup solution for the APAC region (Druva Phoenix and insync)
- Implementing a disaster recovery strategy with the help of Druva DRaaS
- 24×7 monitoring of customer’s IT
- Incident, change, and delivery management
- Supporting 1,500+ end-users and growing as more affiliate offices are added under our care
- Significantly better and more secure IT management
AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN HONG KONG
- An international school in Hong Kong needed help with the IT infrastructure of their 4 campuses. The goal was to standardize, improve and secure their IT systems
- We had to build the IT infrastructure in one new campus from scratch
- Audit of 3 campuses centered on IT best practices
- Definition of a master plan to improve their network
- End-to-end IT management of the new campus (network, datacenter, wifi, procurement, project management)
- Standardization and redesign of the network across all campuses
- Implementation of:
- cloud backup solution
- ITSM and monitoring tools
- ITIL processes
- Deployment of Microsoft Intune
- Standardized IT configuration across all campuses
- School IT team following best practices
- A more secure IT infrastructure
- Management has proper visibility on the IT of the 4 campuses